Tuesday, February 7, 2012

12 Months


Today is J. Billy's birthday. Crazy, am I right?

I didn't forget about blogging. It's just been wild around here, gearing up for Jude's Wild West Birthday Round-Up. The party was great, the sun was shining, and Jude was surrounded by love. But that's another post for another time.

So, Jude turned one today. I spent the day with 25 third graders, discussing fractional parts of a group, prefixes, and appropriate pacing when reading poetry aloud. Thankfully, I didn't have too much time to get emotional about my little man not being so little anymore. But yes, a few tears were shed.

Jude is such a fun little monster. He is such a wild, slobbery, happy baby man. We are all so in love with him.

Can you see his baby mullet blowing in the wind?

Sister had to help out because Monster kept eating his sign...

Oh, these two rugrats. I want to gobble them up.

Jude loves his Laney Cat!

1 comment:

Annette said...

You guys have the best nicknames! Love J. Billy and Laney Cat:)