Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Dinner, Part II

This past Friday we had yet another "family dinner." As always, we had a great time, and we enjoyed the company of many different friends. I'm horrible at taking pictures during parties, so don't be offended if I didn't catch you...it's probably for the best. Special thanks goes out to my dear friend Laura (Kobbs), who cleaned my kitchen and pampered the heck out of me. Props also go out to Matt (Buck) & Shannon Miller who brought brand-new baby Ben to visit. This was one of their first outings with the little guy, and we were touched that they came so far to show him off. I can't believe that I didn't get a picture! 
So, if you want to join in the family fun, we're planning another BBQ/potluck on Saturday, September 27th. If you read our blog, you are officially invited, unless you're a stalker.

Brundibar is a total party animal. Or not. He decided to rest his haunches on Shauna with Alex and Owen looking on.

Look at these kiddos! Emma Quesada, Esme Pool, Caleb Angulo, and Owen Pool. 

Tim and Shauna (that's Alex in the pic) have a new addition to their family--a pooch named Charlie. Of course, I think he's just perfect, as I am a sucker for furry friends named Charlie.

Here I am pictured talking with my Pool girls, Amber and Andrea. I love them lots. Aren't they pretty? Sorry guys, their married...

Here's a picture of some of the gang. Suffice it to say, I'm horrible at taking pictures during parties. Sorry friends.

Brandon is a guy who's always ready to party. Yep, he owns a pair of sandals with a bottle opener on the bottom.  Brandon's constant vigilance to the needs of his friends are just one of the reasons why we love this guy.

1 comment:

JP said...

oh man i am bummed i missed this one (and might miss the next! what the crap!). you guys are the best hosts i know, i miss you tons, and i cant tell you how excited i am for the little dunlap to arrive. love josh