Thursday, January 15, 2009

Man Day

We are, once again, asking our friends for a little help with some house projects. We need to dry wall, frame in a door, and add a whole house fan. We have a lot to do and a limited amount of time to accomplish our goals (see creepy floating baby countdown). On Saturday, January 31st, Steve has proclaimed Man Day here at our house. Yes, very sexist, I know. If you are a girl and want to help, I will not be here. Instead, I'll be sewing with my mother-in-law. Yes, very traditional, I know. Anyways, Steve is promising beer, pizza, and a day full of memories. If you are interested in helping out, let us know.

5 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

awww wish i could come!

Nies Kids said...

good luck getting projects done! have fun sewing...

Anonymous said...

Joshua Solorio will be there. And not only will we be doing construction that day, but we will be huntin animals, Farting, burbing, picking our noises, hooting and hoalar' ing at any woman who walk by. And if need be, we will swing by a gentlemans club. That would be a man day if you ask me. ;-)
(On a side note. To all people who dont know me, or any Grove-its who read this blog, or parents of high school students.. I am only joking. I still believe in Jesus. And this was just said in an attempt to be humorous.)

kobbs said...

I'll help with the sewing, but I'm probably better with a hammer.

Matt Pool said...

Steve I have a nail, three screws, and a ruler. I'm in. I'll at least try.