Sunday, January 10, 2010

December Photo Shoot


About a month ago, we enlisted the help of our dear friend Jon to take some photos of Delaney and our little family. We had never taken Delaney to get her pictures done professionally, because she cried a lot in the beginning and who wants to pay good money to document that? But as Christmas was nearing, we decided that Delaney was ready for a photo shoot. She did great, and we are so pleased with how all of the photos turned out (side note- Jon does amazing work and you should totally hire him if you live close by). As you can see, I'm posting a lot of the pictures because they're all so good I just couldn't chose a few. Besides, who am I kidding? Chances are you're checking out my blog for updated pictures of Delaney anyway.



The end. Whew!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enough with the pictures! I need the real thing! When can we get together!?!?

the sealey family said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. BEAUTIFUL family!!!

ck2m said...

I really like the one with the sun behind her. I also love her little hat very cute.

candacemorris said...

I am so happy to have these in digital format - though I love the one of you three on my fridge!

tim said...

makes me miss the dulaps :(

Mary said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! She is gorgeous! If she'll go for a younger guy- Henry's available :)

Casey Angulo said...

So nice!