Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day was spent doing things that Steve loves to do. We went to church, took a walk, played in the yard, "helped" Steve in the garden, played some music, and gave Brundibar a bath. Here are a few shots of the day:

They don't look all that happy, but I promise that they were having a grand time.

Brun wasn't excited about this part of the day.

After his bath, he rolled around in the dirt. Because that's what dogs do.

And after all of that hubbub, we went over to Doug & Marsha's for some tri tip BBQ. We were able to Skype with my parents to wish my Dad a happy Father's Day and my Mom a happy birthday. After dinner, Delaney played in her tunnel and entertained us all.

We really had a great day celebrating our favorite guy, Stevie. Delaney is such a lucky girl to have a Dad that will always keep her best interests in mind and love her no matter what. And a big thanks to both of our dads and my Gramps Rasmussen who have done the same for Steve and I.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Okay, I know this post is about Steve, but all I can think about is how cute Delaney is!!!

Leiflet said...

Props to Poppa Steve. Unbelievable-- you're still rocking the CUSH t shirt. Taber would be proud.

So... Steve's idea of a great day is giving Brundibar a bath? Hmm... i have my doubts.