Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010, Part 1


I am SO behind in blogging, grr! I have a lot to blog about, as well: My little brother's wedding, Christmas with our Riverside family, Christmas festivities with my parents, transitioning Delaney to her toddler bed, the ongoing construction in Jude's room...yep, there's a lot going on these days.

All that blogging won't happen today, but I'm making an attempt to put a few pictures up to appease certain family members (ahem...Uncle Jimmy). I received a lovely little point and shoot digital camera from my parents for Christmas, with the hopes that I will take more pictures in 2011 and blog more. Call it a resolution, if you will.

Here are just a few pics from my parents' visit this December:

Totally blurry picture, but this was the kitchen that my parents got Delaney for Christmas. It's a pink retro kitchen from KidKraft, and it's amazing. She loves to cook for all of us, including Brundibar.

Grammie and Delaney with her Elmo shirt on. What is it with toddlers and Elmo? Such a love affair...

Grandpa and Laney. Grandpa got put to work the minute he got here, hence his work overalls.

Such a cheezy girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that last pic is so adorable :)