Thursday, July 14, 2011

Easter in July?

So yes, it's July and I'm blogging about Easter...which happened in April. I don't want to bore you with the details, but my camera was lost/stolen during a trip to SeaWorld in May, thus adding to the blog silence. These Easter pictures were taken on our video camera and I had forgotten about them until recently since I have been using the video camera more due to the absence of my point and shoot camera. Ha! You thought you were escaping the boring details, but I gave them to you anyway! Sorry.

The kids and their baskets.

Delaney's super jazzed about the contents of her basket!

Jude...not so jazzed.

Yep, we got her a train whistle. We're gluttons for punishment.

This baby man is dressed and ready for church!

Looking good for church, posing with her book from Grammie and Grandpa.

No comments: