Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Oregon Trip

Here's the rest of the photos that I took from our Oregon trip. I actually spent what little photographic energy I had on filming our adventures. Have you ever attempted to capture precious moments on film while carrying a newborn and chasing after a toddler? Needless to say, the video I took is very shaky. But my mantra was "Hey, Steve can edit this, right?" So stay tuned for a video of Jude's first trip to Oregon.

Of course Delaney found a little barn kitty to beholden herself to. She is her mama's daughter!

Lord help us, this girl is a looker.

Cousin Solveig came over to play wearing her pink cowgirl boots. Delaney and Solveig have so much in common!

Uncle Jimmy bought this sweet Massey Ferguson pedal tractor for the kiddos. Delaney's feet just barely reach the pedals, but Jude has some growing to attend to.

This cousin of mine just keeps growing taller and more beautiful every time I see her!

Gramps and Grams finally got to meet their Great Grandson, baby Jude!

My dad got to spend Father's Day with his grand kids and favorite daughter and son-in-law. I think he was a happy guy.

No comments: