Monday, July 18, 2011

Thomas the Train

I am slowly posting pictures of our Oregon trip that happened almost a month ago, so please bear with me.

Delaney, like many toddlers, has taken a fancy to Thomas the Train. I don't really know why; they use peculiar words in the show like "shunting" and Thomas is sort of a screw up, but why question it, right? It just so happened that Thomas was making a pit stop at the Hood River Railroad on his 2011 tour right when we were going to be in town, so my Gramps and Grams treated us all to a ride on the shiny blue engine.

Of course it was raining, which made me excited because Delaney has never had the opportunity to wear her rain jacket, and it's just so cute. And of course the ride on Thomas was crowded and we didn't all get to sit next to one another, but Delaney had the time of her life. And that's what it's all about.

There he is!

Delaney and Grammie in front of Thomas.

Sir Topham Hatt, Grandpa, and Delaney. I love the look my dad is giving Sir Topham! I don't trust Sir Topham either...

Showing off her sweet Thomas tatt. This one's for Uncle Monkey!

Grams and Jude. They look good together, don't you think?

We don't even have photo evidence that I was there, let alone Steve, my Gramps, and Uncle Jimmy. But we were all there, in the rain, because we love that Laney Cat girl something fierce.

No comments: