Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life in IPhone Photos

Now that we have IPhones, I rarely take pictures on my digital camera. I haven't dumped my photos off my phone in awhile, and wow, there are a lot. If you're my friend on Facebook, you've probably seen many of these photos. However, not everyone does the Facebook thing, and I wanted to share these photos with the rest of y'all. They really capture the zaniness of our everyday life.

I can't wait to blackmail the two of them with this photo someday!

Awhile back (early November), Jude got his first taste of ice cream...and he loved it.

Jude and Brun have become fast friends.

This kid loves bacon, butter, and wearing very little clothing. She asked if she could butter her bacon one morning and we let her go for it. Delaney was very, very happy.

This is a great depiction of Delaney: baby in hand, dress-up clothes on, whipping up something delicious in her kitchen.

When my parents came down at the end of October, my mom brought me this beautiful leaded glass. It comes from my Great Grandma's ranch house, from the servant's quarters. I have been begging my mom for this glass for a few years and she finally gave in. I think it looks great in our home.

We took Delaney's dear friend Emma to Disneyland with us a few weeks ago. Steve is SUCH a good sport and did the tea cups with the girls...

...while Jude and I enjoyed watching them from a safe, non-spinning distance.

Delaney, Emma, and Pluto

Jude and I went on a date one Friday while Nana had Delaney. We went to Chick-Fil-A and Jude was quite the gentleman. Except for the fact that I had to pay and he threw a lot of food on the floor. So maybe he wasn't quite the gentleman after all.

This kid is so goofy.

And this kid has no interest in being a baby. He was so proud of himself for reaching the keys!

No comments: