Thursday, October 11, 2012

Delaney, version 3.5

On September 10th, Delaney turned exactly 3.5 years old. And true to our tradition, we visited Casey's Cupcakes once again. And, you guessed it, Delaney went for the pinkest cupcake available. Someday this phase might fade, but for now the pink is going strong.

This 3.5 year old is a pretty cool kid. I know that some folks really like the baby stage, but I prefer this big kid stuff. Delaney says funny, insightful things daily that crack me up. I know that she was a tough baby, but her larger-than-life personality and imagination almost make up for all of the crying and sleepless nights of her first year. Almost.

Delaney, I love you. You're my favorite daughter ever.

Striking a pose!
Delaney, 3.5 years old
Delaney, 2.5 years old
Delaney, 1.5 years old
Look at how long her hair is getting!
The dudes
The Monster thoroughly enjoyed the cupcake celebration.